Saturday, June 3, 2017

Purple Onion Designs - Waving Hello



Hello! I am back again with another card I made for the new release at  Purple Onion Designs The new designs are by artist Stacy Yacula, and the card I'm sharing today was created with the Happy Trails Collection.


This was a fun one to make! I used Canson Bristol Board for this one, and again did some masking. I stamped the water first, masked it, then stamped the cute sailboat. Everything here was colored with Copic Markers, even the sky. Took me a while :) 



 I did add some tiny white dots with acrylic paint, and I also made the clouds with acrylic paint too. I just kind of dabbed them on there.

All of the new stamps from Purple Onion Designs are available now in the store HERE!

You can purchase both complete collections for a limited time at a discounted price of just over 30% off!  The entire "Happy Trails" collection is $120.00 and "Once Upon A Time" is $15.00.  This special runs until Sunday, June 11th.  You can purchase the entire Happy Trails HERE and Once Upon A Time HERE.

In addition, there are two separate coordinating sentiment sets.  The "Great News Sentiment Set" works nicely with the "Once Upon A Time" collection.  The "Journey Sentiment Set" can be used with the "Happy Trails" collection.

Below is a list of the stamps I used on this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)

Purple Onion Designs Stamps Used:




6 comments:

  1. You can do magic with Copics. I think you must have a lot of patience. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!! Love the way you've colored it. Your sky turned out beautifully and I like the fun clouds you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...this is absolutely adorable, Kay! I'm so impressed with how you've brought these images to life with your Copic coloring...Such a FUN card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and I love the pretty little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are so sweet and you've colored them wonderfully, Kay! I love the whimsy and happiness of your card. Paulette Still
    Https://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com as my dead outdated unchangable blogger profile does not connect to anything and there is no one at google whom can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To late for the discount, I had already bought most of the set , I LOVE Staceys designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)