Friday, February 20, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek

Hello friends!

I have a sneak peek of a new project that is up on the Taylored Expressions blog today!


While lately I have had so much fun experimenting with watercoloring and Distress inks, sometimes it is fun to go back to one of my all time favorite loves, die cuts. This whole card was created with just die cuts. 

To see the whole card and read all about how I put this little country scene together, hop on over to the 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a happy weekend!

Kay :)


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kay! I always enjoy seeing what you can create with dies...and your scene is absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing little scene , off to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet colorful scene! I will check out the full card!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay - I was stopping to comment on a Merry Monday card but had to say how much I love Taylored Expressions and this card!! A work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little scene is darling...exactly the kind of place I'd love to live! The house, the trees, the sun and clouds...magical and delightful!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of all these awesome dies!! Awesome scene!! LOVE...love this card,Kay!!!
    HUGS and a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oakley sunglasses for cheap Givenchy oakley factory outlet store lighter. Antique styling, smooth metal edge, colorful patterns and oakley sunglasses for cheap pale blue flame after the name of its valuable oakley sunglasses for cheap display. While using it to ignite a five bucks a pack of cigarettes, but it gives a very special feeling. No taste is not cheap, but oakley sunglasses for cheap cheap casual posture oakley factory outlet store elegant atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)