Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wow! Look at me posting again so soon! This is a record for me!

First off I want to thank all of you who comment on my last post. I read every single one of them and I can't tell you how much your kind words meant to me :) Thank you again very much.

Well after having to remember how to run zen cart all over again I finally managed to get my new kit turned on and ready for sale! Yay! I had a hard time getting the sale price to show up and the links to work, but I finally figured it all out and it's working great now. St. Tropez is now in the store and on sale for 20% off through Friday.



I do not have a creative team at the moment. I just haven't had the time to get my girls back together, but a few of my best digi buddies did a page for me.

Jacinda


Kim


Sugi


Cindy

'

Thank you girls so much for the beautiful pages!! 

And now I said I would be sharing some other things I do, so here's something else I created this past weekend. Saturday was my little nephew Karter's first birthday, so I made him his first Kay handmade card. I used an old Stampin' Up set I had for the little lion and the rest are some of my new stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink.  I really liked how it turned out, but most of all I love the picture! I have an awesome camera, and get great shots of the family and pets, but for some reason I haven't been able to get good photos of my cards. Not like the ones I see on the internet anyway. So I played around with lighting, different angles and depth of field and finally got what I wanted. I had to use side light to get the dimension to show and I'm really happy the way this one turned out.  Compare this to the pictures of my cards in my last post and you'll see what I'm talking about. Big difference!


Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog! I hope you all have a happy week! I'll be back soon with some more cards! :)

Hugs,

Kay :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)