Sunday, October 6, 2013

CASE Study #160

Greetings and Happy Sunday!

We had a little cool front come through late yesterday and it has me all in a Christmasy mood! Doesn't take much! heheh! I just finished putting all of my fall and Halloween decorations up this morning, and now I'm ready for Christmas! 


I did this for the CASE Study Challenge. Here is the inspiration photo to use:


I used the colors, the flags and the stripes from the photo, not the cherry or the pie. The stamps are some I bought last year from There She Goes. I'm trying to squeeze in some of my older, not been used yet stamps, before breaking out the brand new ones :D It's hard though!! Anyway, I cut out a doily thing from a Spellbinders die to go behind the tag and colored that adorable little Santa with my Copics. Pretty simple little card, but you would not believe how long it took me to make it! Worked on it all day yesterday...

So thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Kay :)

Supplies:

Paper- GinaK- Pure Luxury and Stampin' Up!
Stamps- Tag and Santa- There She Goes, banners - Papertrey Ink
Ink- SU Riding Hood Red and Coastal Cabana


16 comments:

  1. WOW!! Beautiful...as always!! Love your design,Kay!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Kay! That's an adorable little Santa face and you've presented it beautifully! Love the flags with the unexpected pop of blue with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I just love it and am planning on casing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay you are amazing! I love this card! It's so fresh, clean and fun all at the same time.
    Hope your trip was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous Kay, love striped frame and the sweet Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are home and back to creating sweet nuggets of joy! You've done it again...made me smile and get all happy inside. What a lovely way to start a Monday. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, clean and refreshingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love this CAS Christmas card!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL, Kay!!! Love that red label with Santa's teeny face glowing. The banners are such a pretty and festive touch to! Such a sweet design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! your design really pops - i love the adorable santa and how you hung your banners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Kay, this is absolutely wonderful! I could look at it all day. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Wonderful use of colours and die cuts. Love it.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)